Head of Documentation
At least At least 1 year
30th Jun 2022
Your role will be to discuss, research, and produce high-quality technical documentation (Scoping) that outlines the use, functionality, creation, and architecture of custom website, software and app projects.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing documentation on project requirements and scope
- Research technology and solutions that could/will be used in the project in order to meet the project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write procedure manuals and technical specifications
- Attend client meetings and go through meeting recordings to record and document client requirements.
- Create relevant ER Diagrams (Entity Relationship Diagrams) that display the relationship of entity sets stored in different databases and tools
- Help improve our processes and framework for documentation
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the project needs and the documentation requirements.
- Research and verify technical information related to the project
- Work with the project management team in completing the project in time and within budget
- Perform other relevant duties as needed and as assigned
- Passionate about technology and anything related to the development of websites, custom software and apps.
- Experience in writing scoping documents and product manuals
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Familiarity with software development concepts, technologies and SDLC
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in the development of custom software and websites is a plus point.
Clients We've Worked With
WANT DIGITAL SUCCESS?
Book Your FREE Discovery Chat With Us TODAY
Do you need a trusted digital solutions partner to help optimise each area of your digital presence - drive more high-quality traffic, generate more qualified leads and turn more prospects into customers?
We understand that software development and digital marketing can be challenging and daunting areas for any business to navigate, so that's why we are here to help you.