Head of the Department
At least At least 1 year
31st May 2022
WEBO Digital is looking for enthusiastic, committed, and competent candidates to fill the position of “Creative Content Writer”.
Join us to become a professional technology blogger!!
- Develop and produce well-researched content for blogs, product descriptions and other multiple platforms
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and coordinate with the team, including the SEO team to create innovative content ideas
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members to ensure time deliverance of materials
- Research and build content strategies to promote our WordPress products
- Knowledge of keyword research and basic SEO strategies in writing is a plus
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Proven record of excellent writing and attention to details
- Ability to work independently with less supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues and management
- Strong research skill
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and service
- 1 year and above of relevant experience in the related field.
Clients We've Worked With
WANT DIGITAL SUCCESS?
Book Your FREE Discovery Chat With Us TODAY
Do you need a trusted digital solutions partner to help optimise each area of your digital presence - drive more high-quality traffic, generate more qualified leads and turn more prospects into customers?
We understand that software development and digital marketing can be challenging and daunting areas for any business to navigate, so that's why we are here to help you.