Chief Operations Officer
At least 3-5 years
30th Sep 2023
Our Design Lead must be a great leader with the ability to maximise the talents of the design team members. Doing so means being a coach, an instructor, a team leader and a critic all at once. The Design Lead will work with a cross-functional team to ensure top-notch design solutions are always provided to clients.
- Maintain ownership of projects throughout the design phase and improve the overall design process.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks, working on a framework for judging the success or failure of the project.
- Understand business requirements and ideate inspiring design concepts.
- Architect organisation wide design solutions that satisfy both the product and engineering requirements.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction and visual design.
- Empower and mentor the existing design team members, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within the team.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user/business needs and generate potential solutions.
- Maintain and further build strong workflows within the team to ensure that all designs delivered are in line with the style guides and user needs maintaining high standards.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered within the set deadlines.
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Professionally represent and communicate with the clients to gather the exact requirements.
- Review and critique design work, offering insights for improvement and maintaining a high standard.
- Push boundaries in design thinking and problem-solving, encouraging innovative approaches.
- Strong understanding and experience in User Experience Design and Research.
- Proven track record in designing and optimising high-quality User Interfaces for applications and website. Experience in B2B platforms is an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience as a leader.
- Fluent in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills (prioritising and follow-up).
- Excellent negotiation skills with sharp business acumen.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe XD and other Adobe applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Calm and resourceful under pressure.
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
Perks & benefits –
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging employee-driven recognition and rewards platform
- Social security benefits
- Competitive salary
- Leave encashment
- Lunch benefits
- Endless personal and professional development opportunities
- Company outings and employee engagement activities
- Regular performance reviews
- A motivated and passionate young team
Joining WEBO Digital as a “Design Lead” means –
- Bringing a modern and innovative approach.
- Working in a passionate and experienced team.
- Opportunities to work with amazing international brands.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and helping create new ones.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
Our whole recruitment process is conducted in English, including interviews, so please ensure you submit your application and any supporting documents in English.
What do the next steps look like?
- If your experience matches the requirements, you will get an email from our recruitment team with the information and an invite to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview.
- We’ll send you a recruitment task to assess your technical skills.
- We will review your technical skills and make a decision on how we proceed.