General Manager/Development Project Manager
No of Vacancy/S
31st Mar 2023
WEBO Digital is looking for a “DevOps Engineer” to join our growing team and be responsible for overseeing the releases through CI/CD pipelines, combining an understanding of both development and operational skillset, in order to maintain SLA with the uptime of 99.99%.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure to reduce occurrences
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials,
manpower and time necessary.
- Enhance and develop secure and cost-effective infrastructure.
- Ensure 99.9% Uptime of our application and all supporting infrastructure, external
- Work closely with developers and QA teams to build production-grade
automated CI/CD Pipelines.
- Provide support for production issues within the required timeframe.
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results.
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and ‘fixes’ with
- Plan out projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering and related fields.
- More than 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Must have experience with at least one cloud provider or more (eg. AWS/AZURE/GCP/DO).
- Strong Knowledge of the OSI model.
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications (mac/Linux/windows).
- Must have Knowledge of tools like “docker, docker-compose, docker-swarm/Kubernetes, sonarqube, jenkins, github actions, etc.”
- Must be able to develop CI/CD following best practices and should be able to develop CI/CDd for any programming language.
- Sound Knowledge of caching, loadbalancers specially redis, haproxy, or nginx-ingress in k8s.
- Passion to learn new things or technologies/tools quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Perks & benefits –
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging employee-driven recognition and rewards platform
- Social security benefits
- Competitive salary
- Leave encashment
- Endless personal and professional development opportunities
- Company outings and employee engagement activities
- Regular performance reviews
- A motivated and passionate young team
Joining WEBO Digital as a “DevOps Engineer” means –
- Bringing a modern and innovative approach.
- Working in a passionate and experienced team.
- Opportunities to work with amazing international brands.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and helping create new ones.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
Our whole recruitment process is conducted in English, including interviews, so please ensure you submit your application and any supporting documents in English.
What do the next steps look like?
- If your experience matches the requirements, you will get an email from our recruitment team with the information and an invite to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview.
- We’ll send you a recruitment task to assess your technical skills.
- We will review your technical skills and make a decision on how we proceed.