Head of Department
At least 2 years
31st Aug 2022
WEBO Digital is looking for a “Front-End Developer” to join our growing team and be responsible for the coding and developing of our website-based projects.
- Build and maintain web applications using popular front-end frameworks.
- Build websites on WordPress custom themes as per the provided design mockup or prototypes.
- Manage and optimise websites on the WordPress content management system.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Follow strict coding standards and efficient code with attention to detail.
- Work as a part of the team in planning, designing, and developing the product, improvements, and new features in close collaboration with the Senior Front End Developer.
- Cooperate with the concerned team members as required on various website projects.
- Must be able to do UI integrations and HTML / CSS on your own.
- Must be able to translate designs and wireframes.
- Must have strong knowledge of CSS Preprocessing (Sass/Less)
- Basic knowledge of Version Control System (Git)
- Knowledge of the ReactJS ecosystem and its tools such as Webpack, Redux, etc.
- Knowledge of Next.js and writing effective APIs will be added as a plus value.
- Good researching skills for problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to communicate and collaborate with Senior Developers supporting this development role within the company.
- Good organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of strict timelines with professional acumen and minimal supervision from Senior Developers.
- Keen to improve on technical abilities, learn rapidly about our ways of operation, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, a collaborator who shares knowledge with the peers
- Must be curious, always learning, always experimenting, always willing to push the boundaries