Development Project Manager
At least 3 years
30th Sep 2023
WEBO Digital is looking for a “Full Stack Developer” to join our growing team and be responsible to produce scalable software solutions. You will be a part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and project management teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- At least three years of work experience in a similar field
- Familiar with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end and back-end languages
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with databases, web servers, and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication skills
- An analytical mind
- Adherence to deadlines and the ability to deliver on commitments
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
Technologies we work with –
- Web Automation
- CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation
- Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MsSQL
- Performance Testing
- JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security Testing
- Zap, Burp
- Sentry, Firebase, Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic
- API Testing
- Postman, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management Tools
- JIRA, TestRail
- GitHub, Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight
- Git, Gitflow, SSH, Bash, ISTQB, BrowserStack, Bitbar
Perks & benefits –
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging employee-driven recognition and rewards platform
- Social security benefits
- Competitive salary
- Leave encashment
- Endless personal and professional development opportunities
- Company outings and employee engagement activities
- Regular performance reviews
- A motivated and passionate young team
Joining WEBO Digital as a “Full-stack Developer” means –
- Bringing a modern and innovative approach.
- Working in a passionate and experienced team.
- Opportunities to work with amazing international brands.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and helping create new ones.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
Our whole recruitment process is conducted in English, including interviews, so please ensure you submit your application and any supporting documents in English.
What do the next steps look like?
- If your experience matches the requirements, you will get an email from our recruitment team with the information and an invite to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview.
- We’ll send you a recruitment task to assess your technical skills.
- We will review your technical skills and make a decision on how we proceed.