Development Project Manager
No of Vacancy/S
At least 2 years
31st Mar 2023
WEBO Digital is looking for a “QA Engineer” to join our growing team and to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Test websites and applications like an end-user to uncover issues and provide
feedback for corrective actions.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client
- Generate QA reports and recommendations through video-recording and
- Collaborate with developers to ensure detected issues are fixed in an immediate
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- At least two years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools will be a plus.