Development Project Manager
At least 3 years or more
31st Oct 2022
We are looking for a “Senior Software Engineer” to develop and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Plan and develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Work closely with the team to meet the product goals
- Research, evaluate, discuss with the team and determine the programming solutions to resolve complex tasks
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout as per client requirements
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Estimate time frames and work schedules to meet deadlines and delegate the task to the concerned team members
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Lead and support the team as and when required
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Aware of the latest technologies and able to adapt to changes
- Sound knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) languages
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience building complex web systems and applications
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Proper experience in Test Driven Development
- Focused on performance and good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Ability to work independently and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Proficient communication level in written and verbal English.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented to produce high quality and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude