Development Project Manager
At least 3 years or more
30th Sep 2023
We are looking for a “Senior Software Engineer” to develop and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Plan and develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Work closely with the team to meet the product goals
- Research, evaluate, discuss with the team and determine the programming solutions to resolve complex tasks
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout as per client requirements
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Estimate time frames and work schedules to meet deadlines and delegate the task to the concerned team members
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Lead and support the team as and when required
Job Specifications & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Aware of the latest technologies and able to adapt to changes
- Sound knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) languages
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience building complex web systems and applications
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Proper experience in Test Driven Development
- Focused on performance and good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Ability to work independently and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Proficient communication level in written and verbal English.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented to produce high quality and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
Technologies we work with –
- Web Automation
- CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation
- Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MsSQL
- Performance Testing
- JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security Testing
- Zap, Burp
- Sentry, Firebase, Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic
- API Testing
- Postman, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management Tools
- JIRA, TestRail
- GitHub, Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight
- Git, Gitflow, SSH, Bash, ISTQB, BrowserStack, Bitbar
Perks & benefits –
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging employee-driven recognition and rewards platform
- Social security benefits
- Competitive salary
- Leave encashment
- Endless personal and professional development opportunities
- Company outings and employee engagement activities
- Regular performance reviews
- A motivated and passionate young team
Joining WEBO Digital as a “Senior Sofware Engineer” means –
- Bringing a modern and innovative approach.
- Working in a passionate and experienced team.
- Opportunities to work with amazing international brands.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and helping create new ones.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
Our whole recruitment process is conducted in English, including interviews, so please ensure you submit your application and any supporting documents in English.
What do the next steps look like?
- If your experience matches the requirements, you will get an email from our recruitment team with the information and an invite to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview.
- We’ll send you a recruitment task to assess your technical skills.
- We will review your technical skills and make a decision on how we proceed.