At least 3 years
31st Mar 2023
Our mission at WEBO Digital is to help brands scale by creating intuitive customer experiences. We offer a safe and productive environment for all of our team members. If you want to work with a forward-thinking company and be a full-time employee, you can apply immediately!
Our team has grown to over 45 passionate and ambitious individuals who serve over 250 amazing clients all around the world. Our team will help you grow and discover a unique career path whilst welcoming you into #TeamWEBO.
Your responsibilities –
- Identify, develop and manage requirements for systems, sub-systems, and product components.
- Develop and achieve a vision with regard to IT trends, Business Trends and Technology.
- Lead to translate corporate strategy into solution architectures & architecture roadmaps.
- Evaluate new technologies, external products and designs for their applicability to specific project or roadmap requirements.
- Support business units to achieve their goals economically, scalable and supportably.
- Establish and maintain technology standards by preparing briefing material to support system reviews.
- Identify business vision and ensure software design meets the requirements to achieve the mentioned goal.
- Provide support and administration to the technical infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain backup, security and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce human intervention time on tasks.
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors and team members for the problem solution.
- Recommend and implement policies and standards ensuring adherence to security and procedures.
Technologies we work with –
- Web Automation
- CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation
- Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, MsSQL
- Performance Testing
- JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security Testing
- Zap, Burp
- Sentry, Firebase, Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic
- API Testing
- Postman, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management Tools
- JIRA, TestRail
- GitHub, Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight
- Git, Gitflow, SSH, Bash, ISTQB, BrowserStack, Bitbar
We want you on our team if you –
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as Application/solution architecture, Technical/Infrastructure architecture, Information/Data Architecture & Business Architecture)
- Experience leveraging continuous delivery practices to bring value to the business.
- Experience using open-source technologies to satisfy enterprise requirements.
- Experience with multiple diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Prior hands-on experience with multiple programming languages (such as PHP, Python, Node.js)
- Firsthand experience with designing and building highly-available, mission-critical large-scale web applications in both front end and back end.
- Prior knowledge of design principal and patterns (such as Acid/cap therorem, OOPS/GOF/Actors/MVCC, Domain Driven/TDD, and Clean Code).
- Expert in API and integration (REST/Soap/Graph QL, Mule Soft/Run Scope, Messaging Queue).
- Familiar with security (such as MFS/oAUTH/open connect, TLS, JWT, Encyption, and Credential Management).
- Preferred knowledge of these core tools (GIT Maven SBT find bugs, Jira, wiki, Sonar Jenkins, Jvisual Vm Jmeter postman, Splunk/Data Dog/ELK).
- Prior operational knowledge (Container/orchestration, Cloud Provider, Infrastructure as a code, Distributed systems, C1-CD, Cloud Design Principal, Serverless, LB/CDN/Gateway).
- Knowledge of architecture patterns and characteristics (microservice, master-slave, publisher subscriber, layered, event-driven, sharding/caching).
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives.
- Ability to quickly understand and work with new technologies.
- Solid scripting skills and networking knowledge.
- Good research skills for problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to communicate and collaborate with team members supporting this development role within the company by taking the lead.
- Good organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of strict timelines with professional acumen and minimal supervision from Senior Developers.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborator who shares knowledge with peers.
- Must be curious, always learning, always experimenting, and always willing to push the boundaries.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1 Advanced – https://www.efset.org/cefr/c1/)
Perks & benefits –
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging employee-driven recognition and rewards platform
- Social security benefits
- Competitive salary
- Leave encashment
- Endless personal and professional development opportunities
- Company outings and employee engagement activities
- Regular performance reviews
- A motivated and passionate young team
Joining WEBO Digital as a “System Architect Engineer” means –
- Bringing a modern and innovative approach.
- Working in a passionate and experienced team.
- Opportunities to work with amazing international brands.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and helping create new ones.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
Our whole recruitment process is conducted in English, including interviews, so please ensure you submit your application and any supporting documents in English.
What do the next steps look like?
- If your experience matches the requirements, you will get an email from our recruitment team with the information and an invite to a short call with a Recruiter.
- We’ll invite you to a more technical interview.
- We’ll send you a recruitment task to assess your technical skills.
- We will review your technical skills and make a decision on how we proceed.