Head of Department
At lest 2 years
31st Oct 2022
Your role is to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers, to illustrate design ideas through high fidelity prototypes. To be successful in this role, you should have expertise in design and wireframe tools.
Applicants with proven skills supported by a portfolio of professional design projects that include work done for Web and Mobile applications will be preferred.
- Research and analyze industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Create and revise information architecture documents and diagrams
- Work with the team to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Conduct & Facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
- Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing. Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Incorporate usability testing feedback. Elicit constructive feedback and be capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
- Perform field research to discover and implement important design details.
- Wireframe new features and templates and improvements to existing functionality.
- Build prototypes of new features, templates and apps to demonstrate and test new designs.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Design UI and interaction layers using best practices and latest Web/Mobile trends.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in prototyping tools like Adobe XD (Preferred), Figma, Sketch, and InvisionApp
- Knowledge of other design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Expertise in rapid low fidelity and high fidelity wireframing
- Aware of the latest design trends and able to adapt to changes
- Ability to study project specifications in detail, and communicate with relevant managers to explore more possibilities
- Have knowledge of the Software Development framework – SCRUM
- Have knowledge of the Design Framework – UCD
- Have knowledge of Interaction Design and other theoretical knowledge like Human-Computer Interaction
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Proficient communication level in written and verbal English.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented to produce high quality and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.